Finding Your Old RSS Feed
- Log in to your Buzzsprout account.
- Head to iTunes & Directories.
- Copy your RSS Feed.
Migrating from Buzzsprout to Podcast.co
- Copy your old Buzzsprout RSS Feed you just found.
- Paste it into Import Podcast Settings in your new Podcast.co account.
- In Buzzsprout, head to My Account, and then Cancel/Redirect Podcast.
- Select the centre option Redirect Podcast, and then follow the instructions through to place a redirect on your old feed.
Note: We recommend keeping your Buzzsprout account open for at least 3 weeks after the redirect is put in place to ensure all listeners have come across with you! Don't worry, your Buzzsprout account will downgrade to free automatically if you put a redirect in place so you won't get charged for this transition period.