Finding Your Old RSS Feed
- Log In and head to the three dots at the top of the window.
- Click Settings and then select the Content tab.
- Copy your RSS Feed.
Migrating From Soundcloud
- Copy your RSS Feed as above.
- Paste it into the Import Podcast Settings section on Podcast.co.
- Head to Settings and then the Content tab in Soundcloud.
- Paste your new Podcast.co RSS Feed into the box labelled Subscriber Redirect.
NOTE: Redirects will need to stay in place for a minimum of 7 days to ensure subscribers and directories have moved to your new Podcast.co feed. After this time, you can cancel your SoundCloud account.