Finding Your Old RSS Feed
The easiest way of finding your RSS Feed on Acast is the following:
- In the URL box of your browser, insert the following: https://rss.acast.com/
- Add your username at the end of the URL. Example: https://rss.acast.com/exampleuser
- Hit enter and your RSS feed should appear. Copy this URL.
Migrating From Acast
- Paste your Acast RSS Feed into the Import Podcast Settings section of Podcast.co and start the import.
- Contact the Acast Support Team ([email protected]) and ask for your RSS Feed to be redirected to your new Podcast.co one!