- Head to this form: https://amazon.com/podcasters
- On the next drop down, select how many podcasts you're submitting.
Note: This is NOT the amount of Episodes your podcast has. This is whole Podcasts.
- On the next screen, enter the name of your Podcast, and your Podcast.co RSS Feed.
Here's a bit more info on where to find your RSS Feed URL: Where Is My RSS Feed?
- Click Next
- On this final screen, enter your name and the email that is on your RSS feed. In most cases, this will be whatever email you use to log in to Podcast.co.
- For Hosting Provider, scroll down and select Other, then type "Podcast.co"
- Select the main target audience country for your podcast. This won't restrict your podcast from other countries, but just gives Amazon an idea of where your audience is coming from.
- Make sure you accept their terms and you're all done! Your podcast will be live in 24 hours at: https://music.amazon.co.uk/podcasts